Parent View Please give your views by completing the online questionnaire
In 2020 OFSTED said:
- "Everyone is made to feel welcome at moat Hall Primary School."
- "The headteacher is highly respected by the school community."
- "There is a strong sense of belonging. Pupils are kind and look after each other."
- "Parent say 'staff go above and beyond' and 'really put the children first'."
- "Leaders care deeply about pupils and want the best for them."
- "Teachers' plans for reading, writing and mathematics ensure that learning builds on what pupils already know."
- "Pupils love coming to school. They say this is because lesson are fun and exciting."
- "Behaviour is managed very well, so the school day runs smoothly."
- "Bullying is rare, and pupils know that adults will always help them with any problems."
- "Lots of interesting things happen at Moat Hall Primary, such as visits to different places."
- "There is an impressive range of clubs, and this helps to develop pupils' confidence."
- "Pupils' personal development is a strength. Pupils make an active contribution by caring for the well-being of others."
- "The arrangements for safeguarding are effective."
- "The site is well maintained and secure."
- "Pupils feel safe and happy at the school."